FiberNET Maintenance - All Services - Nov. 10th
Dear FiberNET Customer,
We will be performing a network maintenance starting at 12:01 AM Tuesday November 10, 2020. The maintenance will be to complete the upgrade to our core routers. We do not expect a lengthy downtime during this maintenance window, however, it could potentially require unforeseen brief periods of service interruptions as well as a potential for longer intermittent outages throughout the window. This has the potential to affect all services for brief periods of time.
The maintenance will begin at 12:01 AM and should be complete by 6:00 AM the same morning. Please note, we will make every effort to minimize any and all interruptions.
If you have a failover internet circuit available, you may wish to insure it is operating properly and ready for use should you need it.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter and thank you for patience!
Internet, Voice, Hosted Services, **IPTV Video, and DR services
Date: November 10, 2020
Start: 00:01 AM EDT
End Date: November 10, 2020
End: 6:00 AM EDT
* Upgrade OS on core routers
Potential Customer Issues and/or resolution of issues
* Interruption of internet, voice services, and **potentially IPTV video (DO NOT REBOOT Set Top boxes).
* DHCP/DNS delays
* Interruption hosted servers and phone.
* FiberVault DR jobs may be delayed if scheduled during this timeframe.
How to notify us that you are experiencing issues related to this maintenance
- If your internet is not working after 6:15 AM, please call our Technical Support Group at 423-586-4121 option 2. <- This is the preferred method for contacting us regarding service issues.
- This option is provided as an alternative method of contact and should only be used during events where use of this email address has been provided. The account is not monitored during normal hours of operation and using it outside of the listed times as shown in this email may prevent troubleshooting and or restoring of your service in the event of an outage. .
If your internet is not working between 6:15 AM and 8:00 AM, you may send an *email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “INTERNET DOWN” in the subject. It must be in all capital letters otherwise it will be discarded as SPAM. Please note, this email will go into a pool and may take longer than a direct call to our Technical Support Group at 423-586-4121 option 2.
- In the email message body, a call back number for someone on site, at the affected location, that can either provide access or testing/verification of the service.
- In the email message body, please include at least one of the following.
- Account Number
- Circuit Number
- Account Name
- Address of the issue
*If your location has issues after the upgrade, you may have to send an email via cell phone or some other method if you do not have a working internet connection.
If you are receiving this email on your smart phone, you may click these links with a prefilled subject to start the notification process you must however provide the additional details in the email body as shown above. This email is only good during this maintenance window and for internet down situations. All other issues should be directed to 423-586-4121 Option 2. Click here to report your internet service is still down